Submit Activity Results
When it comes to submitting activity results, there are a variety of procedures and requirements. Today, we'll go through the details of the following 4 topics with you.
- How to earn $WIRTUAL through submitting activity results.
- WIRTUAL’s Compatible Smartwatch
- How to submit your activity results
- Submitting the exercise results of Indoor and outdoor activities.
How to earn $WIRTUAL through submitting activity results.
- Participate in the challenges.
- Connect your smartwatch to fitness tracker applications such as Strava, Garmin or Fitbit.
- Connect Strava, Garmin or Fitbit to WIRTUAL.
- Submit your completed results to WIRTUAL (The result must include heart rate, distance, date and time)
If your submission is considered valid, you will receive $WIRTUAL in your Internal Wallet at 00:00 (UTC+0) the following day. However, $WIRTUAL will not be transferred until users click on the ‘’claiming’’ button. Claiming rewards within 7 days will charge the user with a fee.
Claim Fee will be charged for the first 7 days, starting at 30% and decreasing by 5% every day. After Day 7, there will be no additional charge required!
WIRTUAL’s Compatible Smartwatch
The smartwatch with connection to Garmin, Strava and Fitbit is directly compatible with WIRTUAL. The smartwatch must have features that include the ability to track your workout path, time, heart rate and location.
The smartwatch of each model can be connected to WIRTUAL via various fitness tracker applications as follows:
- Garmin smart watch can be connected to WIRTUAL via the Garmin Connect app.
- Fitbit smart watch can be connected to WIRTUAL via the Fitbit app.
- Apple Watch can be connected to WIRTUAL via the Strava app.
- Samsung Watch can be connected to WIRTUAL via the Strava app.
- Amazfit can be connected to WIRTUAL through the Zepp app via the Strava app.
- Xiaomi can be connected to WIRTUAL through the Xiaomi Wear/Zepp app via the Strava app.
Smart Watch that can connect to Strava, Garmin, and has the ability to track the required information is applicable to WIRTUAL.
When it comes to the submission, each fitness tracker applications have its own terms and conditions as follow:
- Submitting through Starva and Fitbit; your completed activity results will remain valid for the submission for 7 days.
- Submitting through Garmin, your results will only be valid for 24 hrs.
How to Submit Your Activity Results
There are 5 simple steps to submit your activity data:
- Click "Submit Results"
- Choose a type of exercise
- Choose your challenge
- Choose your activity result
- Click "Submit"
There are two ways you can send us your activity data:
Upload Image (you will not be eligible to receive cryptocurrency with this method)
If you are using a health / fitness application that is not currently compatible with WIRTUAL and does not allow for automatic upload of results, you can still screenshot the results on your phone or take a picture of the results on your smart watch / other fitness equipment. Please make sure the date, distance, and time are clearly visible in the image and the information you have entered matches the image you have sent us.
Once you have sent in your activity results, please wait for a notification from us which will let you know whether your results have been accepted or not. Authentication of the results may take up to 24 hours.
Automatic Submission (you will be eligible to receive cryptocurrency with this method)
WIRTUAL is compatible with Strava, Garmin, and Fitbit (Apple Health and Google Fit coming soon). Make sure you have connected your application or smart watch mentioned with the WIRTUAL app. Your results will be automatically uploaded. You will not need to enter any information manually.
Once you have sent in your activity results, please wait for a notification from us which will let you know whether your results have been accepted or not. You will receive this message immediately upon submission.
Indoor & Outdoor Submissions
Users are able to submit their activity results both indoor and outdoor to WIRTUAL. The terms and conditions are as follow:
The results of indoor activities performed on a treadmill, stationary bike, elliptical machine, etc are required to include the following information:
- Heart rate
- The amount of time you’ve spent exercising.
In order to ensure the highest level of equality for both indoor and outdoor enthusiasts — the performance of indoor activities will be deducted as follow:
- 10% from the submitted results of indoor running.
- 10% from the submitted results of indoor walking
- 10% from the submitted results of indoor cycling (results of activity that include "Power Meter" from will not be deducted)
- The performance of Indoor swimming will NOT be deducted.
- The submitted results without GPS will be considered indoor.
- As the Power Meter feature will be available next week, all indoor cycling results will be subject to a 10% distance reduction this week, regardless of whether or not they have a Power Meter. However, once the Power Meter is activated, submitting the results using the Power Meter will not be deducted.
- Indoor activity is currently being tested. Our development team is currently studying about fitness tracker applications that can be connected to WIRTUAL in order to provide the most accurate activity result.
The result of activities performed outside are required to include the following information:
- Heart Rate
- The amount of time you’ve spent exercising.
The performance of outdoor activities will not be deducted.